Do something good for your body. Book a trial session now.
And in just one session, experience what Pilates can do for your body & life.
Our studio is located at 2nd Avenue Junction, 733 Bukit Timah Road #02-06 , Singapore 269748.
Parking : Free street parking is available either along the driveway in front of the building, or along 3rd Avenue.
Studio opening hours : Sessions are available daily, depending on trainer availability & class schedules, from 8am till 8pm.
Telephone : +65 6469 4126
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
- The pre natal pilates at Pilates Flow really helped me stay fit throughout my pregnancy and prepared my body for childbirth. The post natal sessions then helped me build back my strength and overall fitness in a safe and holistic way. My instructor Nina was fantastic and went above and beyond the coaching with excellent tips on diet & postpartum wellness. I would wholeheartedly recommend Pilates Flow to anyone looking to try Pilates and especially for pre and post natal mummies!Pooja RaoI've tried other studios and still find Pilates Flow to be the best. I really like how the instructors stay true to the classical approach, and I can really feel the difference in my body. Highly recommended!Carmen ChowThe instructors at Pilates flow are well experienced and always look out for their client's best interest. My instructor is outstanding and experienced, and tailors the various reformer exercises to my needs. They are patient and encouraging, and this is the place to go if you want something that is personalized and not intimidating Pilate experience.Joey Ng
- Great place 10/10 recommended. The studio is beautiful and the instructors are professional and experienced. I have never attended a pilates lesson in my life and always thought that it was just glorified yoga. However, after attending my first lesson here I can definitively say that I have found a new way to train my body. Will definitely be coming back here for more!💪🏼Shane YuThe instructors spent hundreds of hours in training and are certified in all aspects of Pilates equipment usage (Reformer, Ladder barrel, Cadillac etc) and mat exercise routines. They are passionate in teaching the Classical Pilates method and are competent in translating their knowledge to their clients’ needs in adjusting the exercises accordingly.
These are great for individual sessions. The instructors will guide you in the exercises to improve your core strength, flexibility and stamina. I was taught the names of the different Pilates exercises and the equipment setup as well which was extremely helpful. I highly recommend Pilates Flow @ 2nd! You will leave the studio feeling accomplished having completed a splendid workout. 😊Carinne HoI have practiced Pilates for five years until I found Pilates Flow @ 2nd. Here the teachers teach Romana’s classical Pilates. I finally understood and believe that practicing Pilates can change my body. Build body strength and flexibility as well as maintain a lean and long body. Here is a small cozy and well equipped studio with passionate instructors!Yankwee Teng
- Been learning here for 2 years under an easy going instructor who always encourages me to push harder. In the beginning I was inflexible and skinny-fat but now I can see improvements and tightening throughout my body especially around my abs, back and arms. It’s a calm and positive environment where I feel accepted compared to other studios I’ve tried which is why I think it’s the best pilates studio in Singapore.Clara Barbero“ Scoop!” takes another meaning when I started my pilates practice a few years back at Pilates Flow @ 2nd! Regardless whether I am working out on the mat or the reformer, I always see the results that I want after an hour of personalised session with their well trained and passionate instructors. I highly recommend Pilates Flow @ 2nd, as it is by far the best place to practice classical pilates created by the respected Joseph Pilates. So Scoop those core up and enjoy the feeling of lengthening in a whole new level!Zara Johari
- Great classes. The studio is clean and comfortable, and all the Instructors are very skilled and knowledgeable. The one on one classes are personalised to really address your specific health and fitness needs and goals.Michelle ChongThe studio offers a clean and cozy environment. It stays true to classical Pilates ( i.e. the original teachings of Joseph Pilates) It also keeps the Pilates Mat classes small with a maximum of six students to ensure personalised feedback and focus. I enjoyed the Pilates Mat class as it helps to ease the stiffness of my shoulders and lower back after a long day at work, as well as strengthening and toning my body.Angie Zoë Zhang
- New way of doing Pilates for me. Love it! Great workout, conditioning, and re-learn about my body!
Thank you.Chinami SternThis studio offers the highest level of Pilates training. The teachers are wonderful and very skilled.Amanda Westphal Owens
- I'm a classical pilates instructor myself and I find that the Instructors here stay true to Joseph pilates work. Great work outs and intuitive teaching! You won't find better Instructors anywhere in town! These guys are all trained intensively in NYC!Belinda Ting
- Top notch instructors - very knowledgeable, attentive and approachable. If you are looking for an exceptional Pilates experience, I would highly recommend Flow.Nicholas Louis