- All studio sessions / classes require appointments. Clients arriving late will given only the balance of their allotted time slot.
- Clients are required to be dressed in proper exercise attire when working out.
- Shoes are to be removed upon entering the studio.
- Clients are required to wear socks during classes. If you do not bring socks, you may either purchase a pair of new socks from the studio or borrow a pair that the studio will provide.
- Clients are to switch off or put their hand phones / pagers on silent mode during classes.
- For safety purposes, jewelry, watches, and/or other sharp objects worn are to be removed during classes
We ask all clients to let us know of any schedule changes to your appointments at least 24 hours in advance. In the unfortunate event of a Late Cancellation, a session in your account could be considered as utilized/chargeable.